Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Troublesome Tuesday

Today, we moved around some tables and things to prepare for an oven that will arrive soon- we are waiting on that now. It will be used to purify and sanitize samples that we will obtain later on.

I had to leave at around 10:45 to go to the doctor. I needed an x-ray on my ankle, which I got afterwards. The diagnosis was that I had a sprained ligament and that I was to wear a brace when active for the next two weeks. No more tennis for 2 weeks...

After all that, I got lunch and went back to work. 

Now my focus is working on the GPS and trying to get it to work. Apparently we won't be going to Lake Ontario unless the GPS is fixed, so it is kind of important... I worked on it for the remainder of the day, and had no luck.

Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment