Today, we did a lot of moving. We emptied out the storage closet in the back of the lab. This was harder than I make it sound, we had to make 3-4 trips to another room to finish moving everything. We put a lot of things into a lot of boxes, and we took a lot of things out of a lot of boxes. We looked for more space upstairs and across the hall, etc.
After all of the moving and reorganizing, we had a team meeting. In this team meeting, we talked about long term plans as well as short term plans. We talked about the equipment that arrived, and when we were going to test them out- when we were actually going to use them. We talked about things that we need to order, and
Tomorrow (today) we are going to start practicing with the equipment! Yay!
In the meantime, I am working to create the basic outline of the presentation I am going to give at the end of my internship.