One of my coworkers gave me a list of "random tasks" to do, which really helped me get a better sense of direction with what I was doing.
So, for the next week or so, I will be doing some or all of the [paraphrased] things below:
- Troubleshoot connection issues
- collect test data
- download said data on the computer
- perform correction on data
- Find/Design a field cart
- find a cart that fulfills some specs
- make sure it is portable, etc
- look at the code
- realize what it is doing
- possibly modify it
- look at different BRDF rendering code
- modify it so it works better with GRIT
- use it!
- learn/see what it does
Yeah. That's pretty much my plan.