Monday, July 14, 2014

Moot Monday

Salutations!

Yes, today was moot.

That is to say, today I started and worked on a lot of things, but didn't accomplish anything concrete :(
Today, I tried to install the TAFKAA software, and one of the graduate research students helped me out with it. In the end, it didn't work. We had gone through the steps and checked everything, but was all futile. Not in a bad way, though. We both learned and/or realized many things throughout the process.

After that, I took a look at the code from the GOPHER.

Well, the first few parts, I understood. After that, nope. There was a lot of background information I needed to continue following along with it, et cetera. It wasn't all confusion and chaos, no. I saw some methods that they implemented in their programming, and I got to see a glimpse of what my come in my future here and later in life (I think I want to major in Computer Science at RIT).

Well, at least I know what I'll be working on for the week.

Outside of 'work' work, the interns are creating t-shirt designs.
Interns' t-shirt designs

No, I didn't contribute my creativity to any of these... (I bet you didn't see that coming :P )

Later on, when we all vote and pick one shirt, we will order them online, and then hopefully get to sport them around RIT before out internship is finished!

That's pretty much all I have for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment